I will keep this article short and sweet. No one trains to lose and when you win no one trains to stop improving. Even when I have had injury plagued seasons, there were things I have lived by that helped me improve each year.
10 Tips to Improve From Season to Season:
1. Keep Things Fresh and Lots of Fun
- Never let practice get stale
- Find ways to continue feeling like you are still a 5 year old when you train
2. Stay Healthy
3. STAY HEALTHY
4. DID YOU NOT SEE IT BEFORE… I SAID STAY HEALTHY
- This is vital because if you are healthy that means you are training and giving yourself a chance to get better.
- Spend time everyday to keep yourself healthy
5. Be Consistent
- Strive for perfection on a consistent basis
- Often people do not improve because they only give their all sometimes
6. Sometimes Less Can Be More
- Working hard does not mean doing more and more
- Working hard means getting in quality work
7. If the Season Starts Bad, It Does Not Have to End Bad… NEVER LOSE HOPE
- Sometimes seasons do not start the way we want them to
- Champions can turn bad seasons into their best season
8. Last Season is Last Season it is Not a Bed so Dont Rest On It
- What is done is done it is time to move on
- Spend time thinking of what you will do tomorrow not thinking about what you did yesterday
9. Expect Great Things From Yourself and Back it Up With Your Work Ethic.
- How can you have a good season if you do not beleive in your heart that it will be great?
- Beleive then go to work and never look back
10. Strive to be Better Each and Everyday
- It does not matter how
- Find a way to end each day in a better spot than the day before